Novoskins introduce Powave’s original and unique Hand Painted Artist Professional Temporary Tattoo designs.
Powave breaks the norm and as professional tattoo artists, they felt their artistic expression and creations could be made into temporary tattoos for the mass public.
Many of us wish to have a tattoo, but we question what design to have? How painful is it? Do I really want something permanent?
With Powave Temporary Tattoos, you get the real life artistry design and look of a real tattoo designed by real tattoo artists, which are easy and fast to apply, pain free and when you want to remove it, you simply wash it off.
Tattoo’s can be a great fashion accessory for your individual style and look. Just like what colour nail polish to use or what make up style to have or what hair style to do. With Powave temporary tattoo’s you can also change your tattoo for any occasion. Great for partying out in night clubs, rock concerts, house parties, date with a boyfriend or girlfriend, summer beach holiday, any occasion to really stand out and make an impression. If you are a model or in a rock band, rapper, DJ, dance crew, these tattoos are great for your promotional photo shoots. Your tattooed body reflects you and your own unique style.
Easy to apply in 4 simple steps (1) Peel off the clear membrane film (2) Position tattoo ink downwards onto part of your body (3) Wet all over or spray water onto the back of the white paper (4) Carefully remove paper and your tattoo is done.
The temporary tattoos are also waterproof so you can easily shower, bathe or get the tattoo wet and it will last. To remove the tattoo you just need water, soap and something to scrub it off.
The temporary tattoo can last anywhere between 1-7 days (average is 2-4 days). This is however dependant on many factors. If you want it to last a long time, do not towel dry your body/ scrub the tattoo after a shower or bath. Anything rubbing against the tattoo can cause it to fade quicker also.
- Hand Painted Professional Artist Temporary Waterproof Tattoo Transfers. Designed by real professional tattoo artists. Pain free, easy to apply, look like real life tattoos and not permanent.
- Pain free, easy to apply, look like real life tattoos and not permanent.
- Easy to apply in 4 simple steps (1) Peel off the clear membrane film (2) Position tattoo ink downwards onto part of your body (3) Wet all over or spray water onto the back of the white paper (4) Carefully remove paper and your tattoo is done.
- High quality ink to last longer. Temporary tattoo can last between 1-7 days (average length of time is 2-4 days). If you want to remove it immediately, you can simply wash it off with soap and a towel. To make it last longer, do not rub dry the tattoo with a towel after a shower/ bath.
- (21cm x 14cm) Temporary tattoos are ideal for those who are thinking about getting a real tattoo, but want to see what a tattoo would look like on their body first. Temporary Tattoos should be recognised as an accessory to your body, just like nail polish, your makeup or hairstyle. They are great for fashion/ glamour models for photo shoots. Also for rock bands, rappers, DJ’s, singers, pop stars, dance crews, actors and many more for their promotional photo shoots or gigs. You can make a great impression with these tattoos at night clubs, bars, concerts or on your beach holiday etc.
Click Here For More Information