Delivery time from Japan to USA is about 1-2 weeks.
Most customer will receive their product within 10 days.
Please contact us if you haven’t received after 2 weeks.
All packages are shipped via Japan Post with insurance and tracking.
Once the package enters US custom, it will be handled by USPS.
In the event the product gone missing, we will either refund or replace.
All purchase comes with 30 days money back guarantee.
This include t-shirt with size issues.
To proceed with size exchange; please send us “return request.”
We will approve the “return request” within 12 hours.
After we received the returned product, we will issue refund.
Once you received the refund, you can reorder correct size t-shirt.
The measurement is approximate. If you’re unsure which size to buy, try measuring a similar t-shirt
that you own and fits well, and compare those measurements to our size chart.
Chest measurement is the circumference of your chest.
Women Medium; Bust range 30-33” / Bust 35”/ Sleeve 23”/ Length 24”.
Women Large; Bust range 32-35” / Bust 37”/ Sleeve 24”/ Length 25”.
Unisex X-Small; Chest range 28-31”/ Chest 33”/ Sleeve 23”/ Length 24”.
Unisex Small; Chest range 30-33”/ Chest 35”/ Sleeve 23”/ Length 26”.
Unisex Medium; Chest range 33-36”/ Chest 38”/ Sleeve 24”/ Length 27”.
Unisex Large; Chest range 35-38”/ Chest 40”/ Sleeve 25”/ Length 28”.
Unisex X-Large; Chest range 38-41”/ Chest 43”/ Sleeve 25”/ Length 29”.
If you have any questions or issues, please do contact us so we can do our best to help you.
We always release new design every week. Be sure to check our Amazon store front regularly.
- Our t-shirts are known to run small and they are not USA standard size. Please take a moment to check the size chart we provided further down the page or picture section that include model as size reference. Our t-shirt is about 1 size below major US t-shirt brand. To be precise with the sizing, please use the size chart we provided as reference.
- 100% cotton (except Gray: 85% cotton, 15% rayon). Cotton is organic base fabric and it will shrink if expose to high temperature during wash or drying. Only fabric with high content of polyester has resistance to shrinkage. Our fabric has gone through preshrinking process, but it will not prevent any shrinkage. It could still shrink in the future, but the shrinkage is very minimal at 3-7% of the size of t-shirt, which barely impact the fit of a t-shirt.
- Hand washing only. If you must wash with machine, please set the washing machine to cold or 30 degrees and its agitation cycle to delicate. Once washed, do not twist or wring the fabric as this will affect the t-shirt shape. Hang up to dry in a room where air can circulate. Use hanger to maintain the shape of the t-shirt. (Never dry the t-shirt in dryer as it will shrink the t-shirt).
- Why t-shirt shrink in machine wash? All organic base fabric shrink because fiber shrinkage is the natural response of plant fibers to heat. This fiber spun into thread woven into fabric are hold together by hydrogen bond. When you add hot water and agitation from the washer, the hydrogen bond that has been holding the fabric together will break. Once broken, it will allow the fabric to relax and fall into more condense state and now the fabric take less space and therefore they had shrunken.
- All our t-shirts are printed from our workshop in Japan and all t-shirts are made after order. Our production method consists of silk screen, digital printing, and vinyl sticker. Depending on the art work, we use different type of production method. We stand by the quality of our products and all purchase comes with 30 days’ money back guarantee with no question ask. Please do contact us if you have any questions or issues, so we can do our best to help you.
Click Here For More Information